“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Monday, June 1, 2009

Terrorist attack in Arkansas

Nice to see that they are treating this one seriously early on - although the Feebs saying they "might" have jurisdiction is a laugh.

Not the last time we are going to see this folks. A number of folks have been discussing for years the threat posed by some of the Muslim extremist organizations which recruit in our prisons - be curious to see if this is where this started as well.

4 comments:

Captain Tightpants said...

Oh and to add - for a very interesting, informative read - from inside the equation - find a copy of "The Trouble With Islam Today: A Muslim's Call for Reform in Her Faith" by Irshad Manji.

Dori said...

Interesting. Having lived most of my life in an Islamic nation as an American I count a number of Muslims among my friends. Oddly enough, not one ever tried to kill me.

A fundamentalist is a fundamentalist--regardless of what book they follow. I claim to be a Christian (of the non-fundamental variety). Does that mean that I'm the same as the man who killed the abortion doctor?

Front Porch Society said...

I know I have a very opinionated view on muslims and their religion. Sorry.... ;)

Captain Tightpants said...

Not a problem miss - after all, isn't part of what we fight for the right of people to not only have their own opinions, but to be able to express them freely? I certainly don't mind you sharing your thoughts at all & us having intelligent discourse on it!