Well, along with this they have formed a small-press publisher which will be a great asset to those not looking to or able to reach the major markets. Affordable prices & yet again helping those in our community. From their site:
These markets include:Color or black and white, talk with them about what you are looking for & I'm sure they would love the chance to prove their business plan works.
- Fundraisers and non-profits
- Small-audience non academic, and non-religious publications (the academic and religious presses do a good job)
- Home schooling textbooks, workbooks, and other instructional and training materials
- Gaming materials and manuals
- Hobby materials and manuals
- Firearms manuals, training materials, and books
- Shooting manuals, training materials, and books
- Hunting manuals, training materials, and books
- Manuals and training materials for specialty markets
- Political and philosophical materials on the libertarian and conservative side
- Family History Books
- Printed and bound family albums
Give Crispen Press some consideration if this fits your needs.