“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Spent my evening earning some overtime money & dealing with a "less than pleasant" spoiled drunk girl. Who, true to form, rattled off almost all the classic DUI arrest lines: "But I wasn't driving that bad." "I'm almost home." "But I did fine on all my tests." etc. etc.

Anyway, starting the year off right with two cartoons for your enjoyment:






3 comments:

Wandering Soul said...

Glad you made it thru the crazy night safely!! :)

I had to decide between staying in my neighborhood and possibly get shot by a stray bullet or staying downtown and dealing with stupid drunks. I chose the stupid drunks. Finally drove home around 3am once the gunshots had finally stopped in my neighborhood. (yeah, i really got to move!)

Jon said...

Since Fargo was busy getting another 10 inches of global warming that was blowing around and looking like a couple of blizzards I didn't do crap for new years.

However, New Years DAY I moved into a new apartment.

Hooah.

Need about 3 more pick up loads, but its done enough I could set up the essentials.

However, while the seventies were 40 years ago, more importantly, the eighties were 30 years ago.

Son of a biscuit! ;)

Community RN said...

Sounds like a slighly boring, new years for you. LOL loved the Cartoons!!

Wishing you and Yours a very Happy new Year and all the best in the coming year!

xx
C. RN