“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kilted Pic

As promised, here's the kilted shot for the month - Jacob and I both in our kilts, and Princess Kyleigh had to jump in with her skirt. Let the laughter at my pale legs commence!



and seriously folks - we can't even come up off five dollars or so for the donations? Please, let's step up at least a little bit here... just a bit over a week left.

7 comments:

Wandering Soul said...

Wish I could donate something....but you know my situation.

Captain Tightpants said...

Yes, you certainly get a pass - rent and food are higher in the priority need!

Daddy Hawk said...

I think you need to change your name from Captain Tightpants to Captain Short Skirt.

It's Turtles All the Way Down said...

Why are you guys peeing on the tree?

*Goddess* said...

Ok, fine, but next time YOU guys do the tutu's and she does the kilt...

Captain Tightpants said...

Shepherd - you can't open the book of my life and jump to the middle...

Turtles - to quote Sir Hillary "Because it's there..."

Goddess - we'll see what we can manage!

randompawses said...

Cap'n, I donated to the cause last week...check your lady wife's email..... According to my receipt, they credited it to your account! Drop me an email and I'll FWD the confirmation email if you need it.