“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Customer Lip-service

Well, it's been a month since the little Comcast service incident and customer service email referenced here...

Nope, not one more word heard. No follow-ups. No emails. No phone calls.

So - it's a nice gesture to surf the blogosphere & attempt to contact disgruntled folks talking about you.

But - if you don't follow up on it, you're more than wasting your time. You're pretty much showing that you don't care beyond making the gesture. I'm not a certified customer service expert or anything, but I do know that much.

Just something for folks to keep in mind when you're shopping for your providers in the future...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah....I don't much like comcast either, but it's all we have here in B.F.E. Tennessee.