A quick run-down should you ever find yourself trapped in a horror movie and would prefer to live to tell the tale.
1. Don’t have sex.
- Seriously, Abstinence is key
2. Don’t go out with people you’ve just met that day.
- I don’t care what he says, he is cuckoo bananas, and he wants you dead
3. Don’t go to camp. Especially one where someone was murdered.
- There are six words you should YouTube, should you get the chance, “Kevin Bacon in Friday the 13th”
4. Find a good hiding place and… STAY THERE.
- If the killer can’t see you or hear you WHY WOULD YOU MOVE?
— Possibly the easiest rule to follow and, ironically enough, the most broken
Zactly. It's most annoying to watch a horror film and the actors don't listen to you and open that door, or go outside, or go save their friend. Fend for yourselves!!! LOL
And the heels. Don't forget about high heels. Those are the kiss of death for women. Of course they're going to trip over something and fall. It's a given.
And the girl wearing high heels while having sex at camp? First one to die every time.
Post a Comment