“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Bleh

Due to a combination of poor sleep lately, and a lack of pain meds due to a slow refill, I'm at a level of *bleh* which is hardly appropriate to the season or day. I have several posts percolating, a list of things I want to get done etc. - yet I'd be 100% happy to spend the day doing nothing useful and having zero human interaction.

Please send my poor wife your sympathy & hopefully I can kick this in the next few hours.

7 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Okay ... my sympathies to your poor wife. I hope you kick the "blahs" soon, pal.

Guffaw in AZ said...

Hang in there!

Josh Kruschke said...

Well here's to having a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Years anyways, whiny but!

And an extra special Merry Chirtsmas and a Happy New Year to yhe rest of the clan. It sound like they're going to need it.

;-)

Jeff said...

Hey, body knows best
Don't argue and rest.

Sympathies to your good wife but a couple of hours with your feet up might just get you through the rest of the day.
All the best.

Wandering Soul said...

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Merry Christmas!!! :)

Peter said...

Blessings of the season to you and yours.

Dori said...

Yeah, well...your whiny butt still managed to kick mine on the new xbox game!