“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Monday, December 15, 2008

My little browncoat

I have a couple of posts percolating but nothing ready to release yet into the wild...

So in today's filler I wanted to share the latest child story. It seems that while I was at a court appearance today, Jacob (not wanting to take a nap) for his quiet time asked for a movie. And very specifically asked mommy if he could watch daddy's spaceship movie.

Meaning Firefly.

Nope, he didn't even make it through the first episode before getting distracted by my getting home... but I'm still proud! They both will get plenty of exposure to it later I have no doubt.

2 comments:

Jon said...

Excellent! Indoctrinating young is important to the Browncoat movement.

I'm not sure what expanding the Browncoat numbers will do for us - but its never a bad thing ;)

'Grats!

Dori said...

That with his enjoyment of Bon Jovi-- he'll be the *coolest* kid in kindergarten!