“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Saturday, November 19, 2011

More nominees

for a place in that "special hell":

Those people who insist on driving down the middle of the gorram lane in a parking lot, and look affronted when asked to share said space with other vehicles transiting said location.

I find them slightly annoying to say the least.

3 comments:

Dori said...

Thank you for braving the idiot masses and fighting the hordes at the grocery store! Heroic acts, both.

Jeff said...

They may have to cool their heals in purgatory for a while but the ones that I would like to think as truely hell bound are the able bodied drivers who park in the parking spaces for the disabled. That's my pet peeve.

Wandering Soul said...

You and me both!! Walmart parking lot drivers are the worst, too!