“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Today's quiz

I got an 84.85% - actually pretty pleased with that given the averages.

Try your knowledge of civics here.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

87.88 %
Guess that means I'm relatively well informed. If I'm above average, we are so screwed!

Lweson said...

93.94 %

Guess I cant run for political office. I know too much about civics

Chasing Freedom said...

87.88% - Gotta love some of the wrong answers. The thought of the Puritan's settling in Utah made me giggle.

Daddy Hawk said...

90.91%. I think it was the econ questions that nailed me.

Captain Tightpants said...

Fine - you're all showoffs!

DaddyBear said...

96.97%. Missed the one on government debt.

W1KAS said...

90.91%. Got the one about FDR vs the Supreme Court, the one about the philosophers, and the one about the origin of the phrase "Government of the people, by the people, for the people" wrong.

No googling though I did have to use process of elimination to improve my chances of guessing some.

TOTWTYTR said...

90.91

Richard said...

100%, but I thought long and hard on a couple of econ questions, and the spending = tax revenue means that ? was a poser..

W1KAS said...

Richard - the spending = tax revenue one is a worthless question. We all know that will NEVER happen :(

PPPP said...

Scored the same as you.

Plato, Socrates et al - nope, that part was light in my education.