“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Placeholder

Just a quick entry today... suffering from a bit of sleep deprivation this week as it's called in polite society (realistic society would say I've hit the point of "OMG what are the purple lizards doing on the ceiling?" My poor wife is suffering even more, having not only sleep deprivation to deal with but also being sick as well... Fortunately both the children are healthy and we should be seeing some improvement for everyone starting tomorrow.

Fixed my link to A Day in the Life of an Ambulance Driver - didn't realize it was off, and highly recommend you read it if you haven't done so already... My apologies for the error.

This week is having some fun as well, so hopefully will be able to share tomorrow night.

Off to bed, enjoy your days all.

No comments: