“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kittehs have teh priority




Fresh home from the vet the youngest of the two appears to have claimed her spot for the evening. It appears I shall be typing one-handed.

5 comments:

*Goddess* said...

If you use a laptop, I suggest you close it. Cats think the keyboard is a cool place to snooze.

Anonymous said...

I see who's really in charge here.

Not, mind you, that my cats have similar authority here. Oh, no. I haven't given up on trying to keep Trouble from napping behind my monitor. Nope. :)

Daddy Hawk said...

Goddess is right. I have a picture of one of my cats camped out on my old laptop's keyboard.

Captain Tightpants said...

So far they have both ignored the laptop. Although eldest/momma cat has said that if I'm sitting at the desk the lap shall be hers on demand thank-you-very-much...

Both adapting well though, and not too destructive!

Easily Lost said...

My younger kittens do the same thing. Although one of them seems to think balancing between my shoulders and the back of the chair is a neat place to nap now.