“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Apparently I need to get to the range...

Because I was having weird zombie dreams last night, and I couldn't make a headshot for anything.

On a positive note though, it appears cats are immune to the zombie virus.

6 comments:

GunDiva said...

Remember - Zombies require double taps :)

Captain Tightpants said...

The problem wasn't the double-tap - it was that I was spraying rounds all over the place EXCEPT the cranium... Love to see the deconstruction of that dream!

Angela said...

LOL I know who i'm not running to in event of a zombie attack...

Funny enough I had a zombie dream a couple of weeks ago, I made my boy go out and clear the cabin we were staying in for zombies at 5am so I could go pee!

Ha! I'm starting to worry if great minds think alike...

xx
Jaxs
ps. glad to hear your little girl is doing better!

Captain Tightpants said...

Gee, thanks for the credit Jackie! I'm sure it's just an off day - when the zombie apocalypse arrives I'll be back in good form!

Angela said...

Well good to know it was just an off day when it comes to fighting zombies!! Let me know when it's a good day so I can hide behind you eh?

xx
Jaxs

Jenna said...

Of course the cats are fine...

Who do you think are controlling the zombies? They are practicing their level of control when they stare you into getting them more food - a brainless lurching automaton will be easy to drive after that!