“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Monday, April 17, 2023

We’re doomed

Serioisly, what is wrong with people that we now think it is acceptable to have loud speakerphone conversations in public restrooms?

2 comments:

Glypto Dropem said...

When I hear or see someone on the phone in the shitter, I go out of my way to make loud bathroom noises. I will loudly piss in a toilet bowl instead of a urinal, bang stall doors, fart as loud as possible, audibly grunt like I'm crapping out a watermelon, and run the hand dryer longer than necessary. I dare someone to ask me to be quiet, because I will loudly ask "why are YOU using the phone in the shithouse?"

Phelps said...

I join in the conversation. I actually did this at the fair, told the guy's GF he was talking to her from the bathroom peeing. When she said, "are you really in the bathroom?" about 10 other guys shouted "yes!" oe "he's peeing"