“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Requested Dog Pics

Yes, I know they should have been up yesterday - hadn't really gotten the chance to take any.

This first one shows Bella and her lines - she is rather a nice looking dog. Does well on the leash, though we're still sorting out whether she's going to need the harness or just adapt to a collar. She definitely loved some time in the park though.



Here are Bella and Kyleigh in their natural state - showing part of the difficulty of pictures when they only function at Mach 3.



Finally this is the Dog and Her Boy are in the park - she's already decided he is a Favorite Human, and I foresee a lot of time the two of them will be playing together.

3 comments:

suz said...

Pretty girl! Thanks for the pix!

*Goddess* said...

Awwww, she looks sweet. I have a black Lab and everyone told me they make lousy watch dogs because they're so gentle. HA! They've never met my dog. Best watch dog I've EVER had. She needs a kick in the pants now and then but she's very protective.

Christina RN LMT said...

Wonderful! A fantastic addition to your family, congratulations. :)