Hasn't been tons of excitement this week, which is a nice thing. A few quick notes though.
- Apparently it is MY fault, and that of my local department that the Amtrak station doesn't have a larger sign up denoting their location - I must have missed the memo giving me that responsibility over a national thing. Because the lady in question was going on a serious rant against me for said failure the other day...
- For the first time this week a grown-up managed to wake up before all the munchkins - littlest one has been on a 5:45 kick all week, which got old fast trust me...
- Had a chance to do some shooting at the range the other afternoon following training - was nice to get out again & I got to test a few things out from the gear/toy bin. May post some commentary soon.
- With school done, and some of the work craziness slowing down for a bit I'm even getting to enjoy a few extra days off. Extra time with my family & not being as stressed is nice.
- Try to get back to some better posting soon, just not much to write about lately.
Just a few ramblings from a confused guy. Former military, former cop. Husband. Father. Student. Role playing gamer, on intermittent weeks. Avid reader. Internet addict. Small "l" libertarian. Too many others to mention. The views and opinions expressed herein are my own, and do not reflect those of any official agency or government or species. Names have been changed to protect the guilty; God protects the innocent as a matter of course.
“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”
"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
We tried to hit the range yesterday but with the rain we have had all week long, it was swampy and the mosquitos beat us to a bloody pulp! lol. Gonna try again Wednesday before I leave for Florida!
Post a Comment