“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

One of those meme things...

Taken from Julie


5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago

- Getting paid to live in Spain and workout every day
- Getting ready to get married
- Still trying to figure out what I'd do when I had to find a grown-up job someday
- Partying like it was 1998
- Pretty much still being somewhat stupid

5 Things on My To-Do List Today

- Sleep
- Cook dinner
- Spend some time with my family
- Download the weekly school assignments
- Go to work

5 Snacks I Like

- Hot tamales (the candy)
- Cliff bars
- Sweets in general
- Think that's about all I can imagine...

5 Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire

- Be debt-free
- Make sure the kids had money for college
- Give some back to the people who have helped us when needed
- Build the house the way we wanted
- Finally travel again

5 Places I Have Lived (for various lengths of time)

- Colorado
- Spain
- Hawaii
- Virginia
- At sea

5 Jobs I Have Had

- Police officer
- U.S. Navy - got to do a number of things
- Radio DJ
- Gentleman's club DJ/bartender
- Waiter

5 People I Tag to Answer

- My wife
- Amy
- Anyone else who cares to

No comments: