“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Funny links

In lieu of any of my writing, I'll share a few links.

If you're ever in need of a laugh, the Best of Craigslist is always good for some - warning, may have NSFW language with it.

Here's the choices I found in a few minutes last night:

Magic Wand to Solve Life's Problems (wish I could find out if they got one - I'd like to T&E a version as well)

Some Advice from your Public Defender (should be required reading for defendants everywhere)

To the guy who checked out all the books I need for my final papers (apparently the colleges in Salt Lake City have loosened up some)

and, my personal favorite:

Wanted: Manual for 1996 Model Male Child

1 comment:

Front Porch Society said...

I think my favorite one was the Public Defender one. Definitely should be taken to heart by most criminals! lol