“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Insanity

So this afternoon I took a melatonin & finally got some decent sleep.. which means my REM finally kicked in and went to town...

I'll preface this short bit by saying - it's VERY rare for me to remember my dreams... I know I have them like everyone else, but usually they stay safely in my subconscious, per an agreement between the forces beyond and the UN Commission on Unnatural Things :D

So the dream started in Hong Kong - which I haven't been to since 93... a strange Bond-esque version of the city, in which I ended up on a train to some neighboring city in search of the nameless doo-dad of power...
funny - don't remember being able to take a train that far there, but hey dreams are fun ;)

Then there was a brief interlude with vampire demons, and a running battle in a dark gothic nightscape.

Which morphed into a flight on Serenity... a different crew, but same ship as I tried to get them to fix the wounded as we flew away from whatever it was...


Put that in your pipe and smoke it Sigmund!

No comments: