“May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.”


"This report is maybe 12-years-old. Parliament buried it, and it stayed buried till River dug it up. This is what they feared she knew. And they were right to fear because there's a whole universe of folk who are gonna know it, too. They're gonna see it. Somebody has to speak for these people. You all got on this boat for different reasons, but you all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, 10, they'll swing back to the belief that they can make people . . . better. And I do not hold to that. So no more running. I aim to misbehave." ~ Captain Malcom Reynolds

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Just Stop it Already

Look, I try to be as tacti-cool as the next guy.

I love our little inside jokes, the memes, and all that.

And, yes, *The Mandalorian* is an awesome series.

But.

Stop.

Just stop.

I'm sick of every company I see popping up a new patch, or sticker, or shirt with some variation of the sigil, or "This is the Way" or whatever.

You all are turning it into the "Crusader Cross" of 2020, I swear.

1 comment:

Angus McThag said...

Every time you see "This is the way" imagine the village council from "Hot Fuzz" saying "the greater good" and it gets a lot funnier and tolerable.